Our Lady of Fatima University MD 5.5 Yrs package 2016
TOTAL COST FOR THE FULL COURSE: Rs 22,57,000/- (approx for full 5.5 years course), only hostel,food extra.
1st YEAR CHARGES:
2nd year to 5th year charges
1. Except 2000 USD in the 1st year, all other Tuition Fees should be paid directly to the university in USD only. In the 1st year out of 10,000 USD, an amount of 2000 USD has to be paid by cash to the Authorized person of Omkar Medicom or University in Manila Airport immediately after reaching Philippines before immigration clearance. Rest 8000 USD to be transferred directly to University Bank account. Students who are not willing to carry cash in Dollars must transfer the equivalent amount in Indian Rupees minimum 20 days in advance before journey date to the Authorized Currency Exchanger of Omkar Medicom who will do the necessary conversion and transfer. We will inform you later whom to handover this cash payment of 2000 USD.
2. Students under 18 years has to extend their visa (Special students permit) once in two months which costs USD 100 until they attain 18 years of age.
3. Final amount may differ slightly on the basis of currency exchange rate on the date of payment.
Hostel and Food expenses:
03. Apartment Rent: 6000 Peso ( Rs 8400 approx, 4 sharing apartment, per month, per head) 04. Food expenses: 4000 Peso per head per month (Rs 5600 approx, Student can cook their own food too)
We have never and we will not ever keep anything that can be termed as HIDDEN COST. We simply do not want the students to face any sort of problems related with money after reaching Philippines. That is why we have explained everything clearly here in this mail. Even after this if you require any sort of clarification on any matter, kindly call us anytime to clear your doubts.
Admission Requirements and Required documents: (Some Documents can be done after getting the Offer Letter)
1. Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, the rule is 50% (40% for SC, ST and OBC as per MCI), but we will take (min 60% PCB) only good, intelligent and dedicated students because in Philippines, below average students will not be able to succeed. Education system is best here. We strongly believe, any Doctor, passed out from these Medical Universities in Philippines, Foreign students or Filipinos, are the best Doctors in the whole world.
2. 17 years of age completed as of December 31 3. Passport Photocopy, (passport should be available within August 15th)
4. Passport Size photographs
5. Birth Certificate in English ( or Translated and Notarized ) 6. Education certificates/transcript of records 10th & 12th / Intermediate mark sheets
7. Police clearance certificate (PCC, To be obtained after getting Passport)
8. NOC / Affidavit of support of the person supporting the applicants study.
9. Bank statement of the person funding the study of the applicant.
10. Certificate of good moral character (1 from either principal/professor/dean)
The student can apply in any of one the following options:
1. Once we get your application along with the documents mentioned in the admission requirements, we shall write back to you with questions, comments and Details.
2. We submit Your Application to the admission committee for international students of University.
3. The University will give us the instruction as to accept the application or reject it.
4. If the University instructs to proceed with the admission of student we intimate you.
5. We do all the formalities and send you the acceptance letter from the University.
6. The students remit the tuition fee to the university account directly.
7. Once the acceptance letter is given to the student the student has to submit his Passport copy soon. 8. Then we apply for the visa in the nearest Embassy/ Consulate of Philippine.
9. The visa is issued and you notify us of the studentís date of journey.
10. The student travels to Philippines to the nearest airport to the University (now only Manila).
11. University officials and our officials from Omkar Medicom, shall be there in the airport to receive the student. 12. He/She is put in accommodation provided by the university.
13. The next day the student pays the balance tuition fee to the international student department and join the course.
14. If the student has any problems, our officials are there 24 hours to help the student.
Too much Limited seats in the University, so Apply now. For Application Form and other relevant details, Call us at +919163195767 or mail us at email@example.com
Call: +919163195767 , +919831762263, +919874882465 ( 11.30 AM to 8 PM India time ) , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org